SNOW OVERLAYS PACK
The photorealistic snow finish for your magical winter photos. Four different real photographic snow overlays, We prepared a clear, a foggy, a windy and a windy & foggy overlay for you.
Using these overlays was made as simple as possible. You can either use the Photoshop file to just simply paste your photo underneath the snow overlay effect folder or you can use the included JPG files to apply the effect using any other image editing application supporting to blend layers (Here are just some apps you can use to apply the effect: Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, GIMP, Paint.NET, PicMonkey…).
Don’t worry if you are new to JPG overlays, just put the overlay on top of your image and set its blend mode to “Screen” and you’re done – it’s that quick and simple. W
- 10 photo overlays high resolution (5100x3450px – 300dpi – JPEG)
- Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers ( Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, PicMonkey, Gimp and etc.)
- It will not work with the lightroom alone.
- Jpeg format
- Works with software like Adobe Photoshop and similar.
To apply these overlays for your photos follow the below steps
- Open one of the bokeh overlays.
- Grab and drag to your main photo.
- Change the normal blend to screen.
- Play with it.
*IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER PLEASE CONTACT ME AND WE CAN WORK OUT AN ALTERNATE WAY OF GETTING YOU YOUR MOBILE LIGHTROOM FILES.
No refunds or exchanges can be made on digital products once they have been downloaded.
Made with love ©K1Production